The woman who tries to do it all on her own, never asking for help.
Moving mountains but at the same time…feeling frustrated…. overwhelmed
I know how you feel. When I left my 9-5 and started my own business I felt the same way. I felt alone and missed the support of working with a team. For the first time I struggled to create action plans and meet self imposed deadlines and goals. I realized much of my drive in my JOB came from having others depend on me and not wanting to let them down. SUDDENLY, the person I was letting down the most was MYSELF.
I needed support…
You may be an:
- Work virtually
- Or work for a company that does not offer a lot of support.
Whatever the case, like me you may need a SUPPORTIVE ACCOUNTABILITY SYSTEM to help you reach your goals professionally and personally.
SO WHAT DID I DO?
- I built myself a support system
- I hired a coach
- I found an Accountability Partner
- I developed simple systems
- I implemented good daily habits
- I stopped letting myself down…
Let me tell you a little bit about myself….
I’m a fixer by nature. Not the mechanic kind of fixer or the Olivia Pope in SCANDAL kind of fixer…but the “How can I help to make your life BETTER, EASIER, SIMPLER, more SUCCESSFUL”.
Finding little tweaks that can be made that will make the biggest difference…now that gets my blood pumping!
When I worked in the 9-5 world I was successful because of my ability to:
- Be FOCUSED
- Develop ACTION PLANS
- Make IMPROVEMENTS
- Be Uber PRODUCTIVE
- and KEEP CALM and CARRY ON no matter what the circumstances
I was instrumental in building a successful coaching association and served for 8 years in various capacities as it quickly grew, my last position being Executive Director. Through this time, I was able to learn both about coaching and the strategic and operational challenges of building a successful multi-million dollar business.
As a coach I bring these same strengths to my work with my clients, helping them to get clear and focused, take consistent actions, and implement simple and effective systems to SKYROCKET their productivity and “GET ‘ER DONE”.
Here Is What I Believe:
- You should never stop learning
- Always focus on the solution
- Life does not have to be complicated
- Actions do speak louder than words
- No woman is an island
- Do the right thing…. ALWAYS
- Follow your curiosities
- Listen to your inner voice
- Change is good
- Small actions are greater than no action
- We are all more alike than we are different
- Amazon Prime is God’s gift to women